iSPORTticketing Ltd Purchase Policy
iSPORTticketing.com Purchase Policy:
iSPORTticketing.com sells tickets on behalf of promoters, venues and associations which means iSPORTticketing.com does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on iSPORTticketing.com may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets on iSPORTticketing.com you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
iSPORTticketing.com aims to post all tickets 4 weeks prior to the event date shown. If you have a confirmation number for your order, your tickets are likely to be on their way. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact info@isportgroup as soon as possible. iSPORTticketing.com only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, association or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact info@isportgroup for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online call centres, ticket centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however iSPORTticketing.com does not control this inventory or its availability.
We accept the following credit card payments: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Delta & Electron
If your ticket requirements are not available you will always be e-mailed with alternative availability.
All payments must be received and authorized before tickets are mailed.
For orders made from within the UK of the European Union, 17.5% VAT is included. All other orders are VAT.
If you need to reach us, please email us on info@isportgroup alternatively you can call on +44 (0) 844 870 0000 or write to iSPORTticketing, No.4 The Spinney, Chester Road, Poynton, Cheshire, England SK12 1HB.
Ticket Terms and Conditions:
1. As an authorised ticket agent, iSPORTticketing.com sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Partner and its agents), and in particular, that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed herein is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavors to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled. If an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not re-scheduled, a full refund. Full refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased less the relevant per ticket booking fee. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets. For accounting purposes this must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme, players or line-up due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
11. The venue, Event Partner and iSPORTmarketing accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
13. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
14. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
16. Neither the venue, the Event Partner, nor iSPORTmarketing shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
17. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law
18. Should you require duplicate tickets for any reason, they will be issued subject to a £5 surcharge.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
From here on in the promoters:
iSPORTticketing Ltd will be referred to as ‘THE PROMOTER’. Purchase of paid bookings constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
1. All products and services are subject to availability.
2. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card fraud is known to be active. ‘THE PROMOTER' will use discretion in these matters and the resultant decision will be final.
3. On successful confirmation of order, the contracts of sale is made between ‘THE PROMOTER' and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
4. Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order as applicable. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
5. Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with a Confirmation e-mail.
6. Payment processing is performed via SSL secure connections between Our servers and the Banking Institutions of WorldPay Limited, part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
7. ‘THE PROMOTER’ accept the following Credit and Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo and Delta.
8. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to trade with any individual where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is suspected as determined by ‘THE PROMOTER’, their Management, Employees or Agents acting on their behalf.
9. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to transact with any Country or Countries where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is considered by ‘THE PROMOTER’ Management, Employees or Agents as excessive risk.
10. Please ensure all card details are entered correctly on the order form as incorrect data will result in the credit/debit card being rejected for payment and can cause delays to the order fulfillment process.
11. Payment is charged to the credit/debit card on confirmation of successful payment.
12. Bookings can only be made in the name and address of the Card Holder; please ensure that the Invoice/Billing address is the same as the Card Holders.
13. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to request additional identification or make any other reasonable request in respect of credit/debit card or address verification if deemed appropriate.
14. The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place when the confirmation e-mail is sent whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to the Customer.
15. Tickets are dispatched aprox four weeks prior to the event however may not arrive with the customer until 5 days before the event.
16. No refunds or exchanges of Booking.
17. Booking confirmations or Tickets lost, stolen, destroyed or invalidated will not be reissued and deemed void.
18. Tickets remain the property of ‘THE PROMOTER’.
19. All ticketing enquiries must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for booking enquiries only, event enquiries and information is not available via this email address, event information can be found on the FAQs page.
20. The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol used on the Internet to encrypt data to ensure secure transmission. This functionality is denoted by a padlock symbol at the bottom of Your browser. All payment information is transferred via an SSL connection.
21. ‘THE PROMOTER’ shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. ‘THE PROMOTER’ liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
22. Every effort is taken to ensure that ticket information, text and images accurately portray the Event concerned. Slight variations may occur.
23. If You chose to use the Site (including the purchase of products and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by ‘THE PROMOTER’.
24. In no circumstances shall ‘THE PROMOTER’ or any of our employees or Agents be liable for any loss or damaged suffered as a result of any use of the Site.
25. All web Site graphical design, text and graphics are copyright of The War of the Worlds, their management or companies under its management or operation. The selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web Site are copyright 360 Group Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
26. ‘THE PROMOTER’ or entities to which ‘THE PROMOTER’ has contracted with, own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the site.
27. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web Site for personal use where the sole purpose of placing an order with ‘THE PROMOTER’ or companies under its management or operation or using this web Site as a shopping resource. All such replications must retain original copyright and proprietary notices.
28. Any other use of materials on this web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of The War of the Worlds, their management or companies under its management or operation is strictly prohibited.
29. ‘THE PROMOTER’, and/or other ‘THE PROMOTER’ services referenced on this web Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ‘THE PROMOTER’ or its holding company, UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web Site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
30. No contract will subsist between You and ‘THE PROMOTER’ for the sale by it to You of any ticket unless and until ‘THE PROMOTER’ accepts Your order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched Your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to You at the time ‘THE PROMOTER’ sends the e-mail to You (whether or not You receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and You and ‘THE PROMOTER’ irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to use another court if elected.
31. ‘THE PROMOTER’ makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on the Site are correct and accurate. However, the nature and speed of e-commerce data transfer and transaction processing makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, ‘THE PROMOTER’ will be entitled to rescind the contract, not with standing that it has already accepted the Customer's order, and ‘THE PROMOTER’ liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of that order.
32. A 'manifest error', as the term is used in these Terms & Conditions means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by ‘THE PROMOTER’ which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, ‘THE PROMOTER’ IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, ‘THE PROMOTER’ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions of the Venues
The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Copyright All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright The War of the Worlds, and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with iSPORTticketing or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication--without the prior written permission of iSPORTticketing is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks iSPORTticketing and/or other iSPORTticketing services referenced on this Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of iSPORTticketing in the U.K. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Conditions Of Web site Use Governing Law and Contract Formation No contract will subsist between you and iSPORTticketing for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until iSPORTticketing accepts your order by email confirming that it has shipped your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time iSPORTticketing sends the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and iSPORTticketing irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. For the avoidance of doubt, no contracts are formed between consumers and iSPORTticketing via transactions conducted on this Web site or otherwise.
Disclaimer TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, iSPORTticketing IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, iSPORTticketing DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither iSPORTticketing nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, iSPORTticketing does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of iSPORTticketing, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. All terms and conditions contained on this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this web site, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms or your use of this web site. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
Our Company Details & Address
Trinity Street Direct Ltd
T: 01926 884 529